Noble Air London Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noble Air London Hub

*** Virtually the Worlds Favourite Airline ***

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help(Pirep System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NA4197 Bill Foster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Need help(Pirep System Empty
PostSubject: Need help(Pirep System   Need help(Pirep System Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:09 am

I am not sure if I should be posting this here but here goes. I have followed the manual to the letter in installing the pirep system. Once I have selected the assignment and booked the A/C (FS9) and click on Flight to Fly I get the following. Unhandled Exception. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" I can get round this by keep reloading but when I finaly get the depart box to green and go to fly all the avionics get turned off. I have made 2 flights in FSX although the unhandled exception has shown here also. The pirep sysyem is in the same directory as FS9 and FSX though they are on the same HD. I am using version 2 of the pirep system. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bill

Tried again and the unhandled exception comes up when the pirep system is loading live acars. If I click continue and go quickly to FS9 and press the pause button it all loads correctly. I am puzzled. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NA1227G Roger Eve
Admin
NA1227G Roger Eve

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Need help(Pirep System   Need help(Pirep System Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:15 am

Hi Bill,

I think you may need Ed Watson's help with this one. I have copied your posting into the PIREP messaging system. You could also try to contact him yourself on service@ecps.com.au

I will email you a copy of the latest installation manual which I now send out to new pilots.

Cheers

Roger
Back to top Go down
NA4197 Bill Foster

PostSubject: Re: Need help(Pirep System   Need help(Pirep System Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:53 am

Thanks Roger, I think I see the problem. The instructions I d/l didn't mention to disable the pause on task button. If it did I missed it. I will give it a try and let you know.

Bill
Back to top Go down
NA4197 Bill Foster

PostSubject: Re: Need help(Pirep System   Need help(Pirep System Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi Roger, Disconnected the pause on task . All OK Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Thanks, Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help(Pirep System   Need help(Pirep System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help(Pirep System
Page 1 of 1